Samir as a mean pirate.
Samir as a nice Pirate.

Samir as a wasp with a rose-bush thorn stuck to the end of his nose. Too Funny!
Samir has a bug stuck to a piece of tape. The conversation went something like this:
Samir: "AWESOME! Mom look - I caught an earwig on a piece of tape."
Me: "Cool Samir, now go put it outside."
Samir: "But Mom, I want to keep it in my room."
Me: "You can keep it only if you want to live outside with it; otherwise, either kill it or put it outside."
Samir: "AHHHHHHH Mom!"
I have no idea what acutally happened to the earwig. He probably set it free in the house when I wasn't looking. :-)

Here are my boys in their "wife beaters". I don't know if that is an offensive term for these types of tank tops, but I don't know what else to call them. Every night Samir has to make sure that he and his Daddy are wearing the same thing to bed - it's either T-Shirt and unders or Tank Top and unders. I hope Tony doesn't mind me putting this picture on the blog. I don't think he reads this thing anyways!
Lastly, isn't this the cutest piggy bank you have ever seen? It has a tiara and a tu-tu on! I love it.





No comments:
Post a Comment