Only 9 more days until we leave for Ethiopia!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Yes, I Am Still Alive
I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have been CRAZY BUSY. Thanks for all of the emails from you nutty blogger-chicks checking to make sure that I am still alive - you seriously crack me up. Have I failed to mention that I am preparing to travel internationally and bring home a daughter?!!!! :-) I know that other people make it seem effortless (I have no idea how they do it), but there is a tremendous amount of work involved (totally worth it). I am trying to be easy-breezy about the whole thing, but it's not working. I promise I will post something profound (will never happen) as soon as I feel that I have everything on my to-do list done (also, will never happen).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

it's almost here!!! woooooooooooooooo!
ReplyDeleteONLY 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, I just want to see pics of you there...finally!!! TOGETHER!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! 9 more days!!!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteThis is Mitch (from Chico's) - if you guys need something for your trip and think I can help give me a call.
late
Mitch
Jenny,
ReplyDeleteOMG I cant believe you are there with yoiur daughter. I can not wait to see pictures and hear about your trip.. I hope you have a great trip and safe travels.
Lisa