Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Transformation

Well, I have waited until the last possible moment to get Abbe's room ready - not because I've been lazy, but because there have been a BAZILLION other things to get done first.  Tony had to be out of town this past weekend, and I did some serious bedroom decorating and nesting.  I sure hope she likes pink frilly things. :-)

During the transformation, we moved Samir's room across the hall (we are still awaiting the delivery of his new bedroom furniture).  We no longer have a guest bedroom - Sorry to anyone who may want to come and visit.  As you can see, our house was a complete disaster during the process!


















Each room got a fresh coat of paint - thanks to Tony and Samir!









And then it was time to pull it all together.

















Whew, the room is done!  Well, almost done.  There are a few other things we want to add, but that will have to wait until after we get back home from Africa.  Now I need to load the baskets with her toys and put her books on the bookshelf.  I know they are in a pile around her somewhere - I just have to find them. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment