Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Superstar of the Week

While waiting to recieve our court date (still nothing yet), I thought I would let you know about the excitement happening in Samir's life.  He is Superstar of the Week at his pre-school.  This is a BIG deal and not to be taken lightly.  When Samir started pre-school he was a Mighty Moon.  Then he moved up to being a Cool Comet.  When he would see the older kids, he would say (in a hushed tone) (s)he is a Superstar and then just stare.  It took me a while to realize how big of a deal this was and now Samir has the honor of not only being a Superstar, but being Superstar of the Week!

It seems like just yesterday that he started pre-school, and in just a few weeks we will be attending his pre-school graduation.  Oh my how time flies!  As part of the honor, Samir gets to bring in some of his favorite pictures to share with the class.  After he shows all of his pictures and explains a little something about each one, they are place on a bulletin board for the entire week.  On Friday, there will be a final celebration, and I will provide some fabulous treat for the entire class.  Samir is having a hard time deciding what kind of treat would be worthy of such an important day, but I am sure we will come up with something good.

I have included some of the pictures he chose for the bulletin board.  I love them all; however, my favorite thing is that he wanted to include a picture of his little sister so everyone could see how cute she is.  AWWWWW!  Of course I let him, but unfortunately I can't post it here just yet.  Soon enough you will all get to see her beautiful little face.  Until then, enjoy Samir's beautiful little face.
























2 comments:

  1. wow, congrats on that court date...amazing....will be praying, kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie Patootie- he is definitely a SUPERSTAR! Praying for that court date!

    ReplyDelete