I have seen two amazing videos within the past few days and wanted to share them with you. I LOVE watching these because they show the exact location we will be traveling to in just a few short weeks. The "special mothers" at Hannah's Hope truly love these children! It warms my heart knowing that "A" is being taken care of in this way while she is waiting for us.
Check these out:
This is the Gotcha video of a family that returned home with their beautiful daughter on New Year's Day, 2010.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVhSD7aOwMQ
This family's Gotcha video changed our lives! Here's an upate video for Lucy Lane - one year later. See if you notice any familiar faces.
http://vimeo.com/12600736
I hope that someday soon I will be able to create and post a beautiful video like these. The thought makes me chuckle since it took me forever just to add their videos to my post, but we'll see. One step at a time. Right? I am still fairly new at this technology stuff.
I hope to be posting our travel dates soon. Once we receive our Embassy appointment date from our agency, we can make travel arrangements. EXCITING!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow, you're getting so close! so exciting!
ReplyDelete