We got word this morning that we passed court. Yay!
Our case manager told us to expect to travel within 4 to 6 weeks. That is very exciting and nerve racking all at the same time. Fortunately, we have so much to get done that I probably won't really be able to freak out until we are on the plane heading to Ethiopia (and hopefully not even then).
On a side note: I found out today that if we are able to meet "A's" birth mother that the meeting will take place in "A's" presence. The thought of that kinda makes my stomach turn. Our case manager explained to me why they do it this way, but I still could use all of your prayers to help ease my anxiety over this news. The only thing that makes me feel better is knowing that our agency would never do anything to harm the children they advocate for, and they have been doing this for a long time so I am sure they know what is best.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAYYYYYYYY! Congratulations!!!!! so excited...it won't be long now!!!! Email me your little ones info and I can try to get pics for you THIS SUNDAY if you want!
ReplyDeleteWOOOOHOOOO!!!! That's awesome!!!!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDelete