I had not ever seen this video from our Agency until it was brought to my attention by someone I don't even know. I loved watching it, so I wanted to post it for all of you to see. Hannah's Hope is now in a new building, but more than just a building this video shows the heart of the people who opened and continue to run Hannah's Hope Ethiopia.
http://www.allgodschildren.org/includes/newEthiopia/Ethiopia_HH.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=396&width=720
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jeannie, that is amazing!!!! The look in those children's eyes is unbelievable!!! Of course, it brought tears to my eyes seeing just how excited they were when taking a bath with running water....things we all take for granted here......you and Tony are great people and we are so happy for you, Tony & Samir.......you're true Angels!!! Love you guys! :) Love, Laurie
ReplyDeleteJeannie - I remember seeing that video for the first time about a year ago. I starting sobbing when I saw the little boy who got his first pair of shoes. It really convicted me, because each of my kids have plenty of pairs of shoes and it is not something we even think about. Thanks for the opportunity to see this again! - Erica
ReplyDelete