Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pink Everywhere

Well, today I finally did it - I bought more pink bedding and bedroom accessories than I even knew existed.  After living with only males for many years, everything in my house is very neutral.  NOT ANYMORE!  I can't wait to get the bedroom completely set up (I will post pictures).  I only have a few more things to add to make her room adorable.  I completely wore my husband and son out - and they are really good shoppers, but I was determined to get it done today.  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

To be honest, I was really starting to stress out that I hadn't gotten her room done since most other adoptive parents have their child's room done within a few weeks of getting their referral.  It has taken me months and I hadn't even started before today.  I was starting to develop a complex!  Now I can scratch that off of my To-Do List and tackle another project.  Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment